7 died after consuming sanitizer in party, 2 in coma

Russian investigators on Saturday said 9 people had fallen violently ill in the village of Tomtor in Yakutia after they consumed diluted hand sanitiser. They also said that they discovered an unlabelled five-litre canister at the scene and its contents revealed that it contained 69 per cent methanol. Health officials said three people died on spot, while four others lost their lives in a hospital. Doctors are currently trying to save the lives of two people who are in a coma and put under ventilator.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

mersin escort