Cloud Seeding Equipment Market To Reach USD 215.6 Million By 2032
Improvisation in weather modification techniques is prospering the cloud seeding market
Fort Collins, Colorado, Nov. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to DataHorizzon Research, the Cloud Seeding Equipment Market size was valued at USD 129.2 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach a market size of USD 215.6 Million by 2032 at a CAGR of 5.3%.
Cloud seeding technology and equipment are in high demand due to their ability to produce more precipitation, leading to better-quality crops, recharged groundwater reserves, and reduced drought problems. The economic opportunities created by cloud seeding can improve the quality of life. Additionally, fog dissipation applications in airports fuel market growth, as fog and low clouds cause significant losses to the aviation industry each year.
Despite improved flight instruments and complex airport landing and navigational aids, dense fog still hampers visibility, hindering the free air transportation system. Cloud seeding can help dissipate fog caused by hail, snow, or fog in the atmosphere, making it easier for aircraft to take off and land safely. This process alters precipitation or visibility conditions around the runways, resulting in smoother passenger travel.
Government initiatives, such as adopting cloud-seeding technology to increase groundwater levels in various countries, are expected to drive the growth of the cloud-seeding equipment market. Countries like China, India, and the UAE have invested heavily in cloud-seeding technology and activities.
Request Sample Report:
The global cloud seeding equipment market has been segmented into mode of seeding, application, and region. The cloud seeding equipment market is dominated by the aerial segment and is expected to retain its lead throughout the forecast period. Aerial cloud seeding is accomplished by delivering a seeding agent via aircraft, either at the cloud base or cloud top. The snowfall and rainfall augmentation segment holds the majority of the market share. This process aims to increase precipitation by stimulating the clouds to produce more than they would naturally, using cloud seeding.
Buy This Research Report:
Cloud Seeding Equipment Market Report Highlights:
- The global cloud seeding equipment market growth is anticipated at a CAGR of 5.3% by 2032.
- The cloud seeding market has potential due to the rise in demand for periodic weather conditions and water scarcity issues. Global population growth will further augment the market.
- Asia Pacific leads the cloud seeding equipment market, with approximately 60% share. This is driven by heightened regional demand for water resources, as well as investment in climate change programs.
- Some prominent players in the cloud seeding equipment market report include Weather Modification, Inc., RHS Consulting, Ltd., North American Weather Consultants, Inc. [NAWC], Seeding Operations & Atmospheric Research (SOAR), Kyathi Climate Modification Consultants LLP (KCMC), Ice Crystal Engineering, Mettech SpA, AF Jets Sdn Bhd, and Snowy Hydro Limited among others.
Industry Trends and Insights:
- TagEnergy signs renewable PPA with Snowy Hydro for 40% energy and green certificates from Golden Plains wind farm.
- AvMet, WMI, and FJC collaboratively equipped four King Air 260s with cloud-seeding equipment and a research laboratory for studying cloud physics and aerosols, including a cloud water inertial probe and data logger with aircraft tracking.
Looking Exclusively For Region/Country Specific Report?
Ask For Discount
Cloud Seeding Equipment Market Segmentation:
- By Mode of Seeding: Aerial Cloud Seeding Equipment, Ground-Based Cloud Seeding Equipment
- By Application: Fog Dissipation, Snowfall & Rainfall Augmentation, Hail Suppression, Other Weather Modifications
- By Region: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
About DataHorizzon Research:
DataHorizzon is a market research and advisory company that assists organizations across the globe in formulating growth strategies for changing business dynamics. Its offerings include consulting services across enterprises and business insights to make actionable decisions. DHR’s comprehensive research methodology for predicting long-term and sustainable trends in the market facilitates complex decisions for organizations.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Construction Equipment Market 2023 to 2032
Calibration Services Market 2023 to 2032
Biodiesel Filter Market 2023 to 2032
Irrigation Sprinkler Heads Market 2023 to 2032
Water Pipeline Leak Detection Systems Market 2023 to 2032
CONTACT: Mail: email@example.com Ph: +1-970-672-0390 Website: https://www.datahorizzonresearch.com
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. IndiaShorts takes no editorial responsibility for the same.