Dead to Me is an American black comedy television series. It is created by Liz Feldman and executively produced by Feldman, Will Ferrell, Adam McKay, and Jessica Elbaum. Initially, The series premiered on May 3, 2019, on Netflix . The first season received positive reviews. The plotline for the series follows two friends Jen (Applegate) and Judy (Cardellini).The two characters face their struggles differently, as Jen finds herself in a dark place and Judy maintains a positive disposition. This difference quickly leads to a deep bond between the two. Jen becomes more unhinged as she unravels the mystery of her husband’s death and Judy’s secrets.
Moreover, In June 2019, Netflix renewed the series for a second season which was released on May 8, 2020. At the 71st Primetime Emmy Awards, Applegate received a nomination for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series.
Next, in July 2020, the series was renewed for a third and final season which is all set to premiere in November this year.
Following is everything must know about the upcoming season of Dead To Me on Netflix.
Dead To Me Season 3: Potential Cast
As of now, we do not have the entire list of cast members of the season 3. However, considering the fact that the series regulars will return for the third season. Following is the official cast list of the season 3 as per the reports.
- Christina Applegate as Jen Harding, a realtor whose husband Ted was killed by a hit-and-run driver
- Linda Cardellini as Judy Hale, a woman that Jen met at a grief support group who befriends her. Initially unbeknownst to Jen, Judy is the person who killed her husband.
- James Marsden as Steve Wood, Judy’s ex-fiancé who is an attorney involved with the Greek Mafia.
- Ben Wood (season 2), Steve’s semi-identical twin brother, a chiropractor, and Jen’s new love interest
- Max Jenkins as Christopher Doyle, Jen’s real estate business partner and friend
- Sam McCarthy as Charlie Harding, Jen’s older son
- Luke Roessler as Henry Harding, Jen’s younger son
Dead To Me Season 3: Plot
Considering all the previous season patterns, we think it would be safe to speculate that the season three is likely to follow the same pattern as season one and pick up right where we left off, with Jen and Judy once again in a big mess, and Ben frantically trying to dump his car and pretend that he was elsewhere.
Dead To Me Season 3: Release Date
The network had confirmed that Dead To Me Season 3 is all set to premiere on November 17, 2022. It is also the final season of the series.
Dead To Me Season 3: Teaser
Following is the teaser of the upcoming season of Dead To Me. Check out.