Fraise Mower Market To Reach USD 4.4 Billion By 2032, Says DataHorizzon Research
A detailed analysis report of the fraise mower market.
Fort Collins, Colorado, Nov. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to DataHorizzon Research, The Fraise Mower Market size was valued at USD 2.5 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 4.4 Billion by 2032 at a CAGR of 5.7%.
A fraise mower is a grass cutter becoming more popular for maintaining turf and golf courses. It efficiently removes the verdure and thatch, leaving behind smooth surfaces. Users can adjust the operational power of the mower to achieve the best results. The increasing popularity of sports such as football, cricket, and golf has led to a higher demand for lawnmowers. These machines are highly preferred for efficiently removing excess thatch and keeping the Bermuda grass at an optimal level.
These mowers were mainly manufactured to completely remove the thatch to gain the desired levels of turf grass quality. These mowers are aggressive, which removes grass of larger qualities, and the excessive debris removed is then used as compost, which helps in the health growth of other plantations.
The growing sports culture worldwide is a major reason for boosting the demand for these mowers. Ground management teams, especially in the United States are increasingly adopting fraise mowers on the sports fields. It is also being tested if these can be effectively used in recreational and other lawn areas. However, a major restraint of using a fraise mower is that the grass takes longer to recover and reach the regular level. According to research by The University of Missouri, fertilizers are applied to reduce the recovery period to three weeks to reduce the recovery period, which is usually around four to six weeks in case fertilizers are not used. Also, the ground appears dry and needs to be watered frequently after fraise mowing, depending on the grass type, to regenerate a healthy grass.
Request Sample Report:
The global fraise mower market has been segmented into battery type, end-user, and region. By region, the fraise mower market in North America accounts for a major share due to the many residents with lawns and backyards. According to Love Your Landscape, 81 percent of the U.S. residents have a lawn before their houses. Additionally, North America has several well-maintained turfs and sports facilities contributing to the demand for fraise mowers.
Buy This Research Report:
Fraise Mower Market Report Highlights:
- The global fraise mower market growth is anticipated at a CAGR of 5.7% by 2032.
- The worldwide sports culture is rising, and many residences and commercial spaces are adopting the trend of having well-maintained indoor lawns. Hence, fraise mowers are highly effective in maintaining lawns to a vast extent.
- Based on the battery type used in the mower, the fraise mower market has been segmented as lead acid battery and lithium-ion battery.
- Based on the end-users, the fraise mower market has been segmented as residential and commercial. Fraise mowers have mainly commercial applications.
- Some prominent players in the fraise mower market report include Robert Bosch Gmbh, Toro Company, Honda Motor Co. Ltd., Deere and Company, Kubota Corporation, Falcon Garden Tools, American Honda Motor Company, Fiskars, MTD Products, Campey Turf Care Systems, and others.
Industry Trends and Insights:
– In July 2023, Deere and Company acquired Smart Apply Inc., which has developed precision sprayers for orchards and vineyards.
– In June 2023, Kubota Corporation agreed with Zero Nox Inc., a leading provider of electrification of off-highway commercial and industrial products.
Looking Exclusively For Region/Country Specific Report?
Ask For Discount
Fraise Mower Market Segmentation:
By Battery Type: Lead-acid battery, lithium-ion battery
By End-user: Residential, Commercial
By Region: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
About DataHorizzon Research:
DataHorizzon is a market research and advisory company that assists organizations across the globe in formulating growth strategies for changing business dynamics. Its offerings include consulting services across enterprises and business insights to make actionable decisions. DHR’s comprehensive research methodology for predicting long-term and sustainable trends in the market facilitates complex decisions for organizations.
Follow Us: LinkedIn
Construction Equipment Market 2023 to 2032
Calibration Services Market 2023 to 2032
Biodiesel Filter Market 2023 to 2032
Irrigation Sprinkler Heads Market 2023 to 2032
Water Pipeline Leak Detection Systems Market 2023 to 2032
CONTACT: Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: +1-970-672-0390 Website: https://www.datahorizzonresearch.com
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. IndiaShorts takes no editorial responsibility for the same.