Global Access Control Market Size to Reach USD 16.78 Billion in 2030 | Emergen Research
Rising usage of IoT-based security systems and increasing number of terror attacks and cyberattacks globally are driving access control market revenue growth
Vancouver, Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global access control market size was USD 8.58 Billion in 2021 and register a revenue CAGR of 7.8% over the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rising usage of IoT-based security systems and increasing number of terror attacks and cyberattacks globally are key factors driving global access control market revenue growth.
Internet of Things (IoT) is an integrated network of interconnected devices that can communicate with one another without the need for human involvement. For communication, each device on network is given a different IP address, which are interconnected with particular sensors to carry out a task when an event triggers it. Each authorized mobile device utilizes a different IP address on the network to gain access to main controller and use intelligent locking mechanism. The primary server also has a distinctive IP address that allows for IoT communication across various elements of IoT access control ecosystem. In addition, wireless networks are used to connect these devices to mobile or software applications, hence if the system detects any malicious behavior, an alarm is generated. Through their specific IP address, authorized mobile devices can access electronic access control. Moreover, increasing usage of IoT-based security systems and advancement in sensing technology is driving market revenue growth to a greater extent.
Click to get SAMPLE PDF (Including Full TOC, Graphs & Charts, Table & Figures) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1241
Access control is a data security procedure that gives businesses the ability to govern who has access to their resources and data. A secure access control employs policies to makes sure users are given proper access levels.
A key element of web application security is implementation of access control, which guarantees that only appropriate users have access to appropriate resources. The procedure is essential for assisting businesses in preventing data breaches and thwarting attack methods such as buffer overflow, KRACK, on-path, and phishing attacks. An increasing number of terror attacks and cyberattacks globally is expected to propel market revenue growth to a greater extent
Some factors restraining access control market revenue growth include higher costs of installation and maintenance, access control systems, and rising concerns of security and privacy related to access control systems. These challenges can be overcome with time through continuous development and innovation of sophisticated access control systems.
Click to Purchase this Report at an Exclusively Discounted Rate @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1241
Scope of Research
|Market Size in 2021||USD 8.58 Billion|
|Size Forecast to 2030||USD 16.78 Billion|
|Base Year for Estimation||2021|
|Quantitative Units||Revenue in USD Billion, and CAGR in % from 2022 to 2030.|
|Report Coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Segments Covered||Type, Component, Application and region|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
|Country Scope||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Spain, BENELUX, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC, Brazil, Rest of LATAM, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, and Rest of Middle East & Africa|
|Key Companies Profiled||HID Global Corporation, (part of ASSA ABLOY.), Honeywell International Inc., Enterprise Systems Corporation, Perco, Identiv, Inc., Centrify Corporation, Dormakaba Group, Allegion plc, Johnson Controls, ASSA ABLOY, and Ekran System|
|Customization Scope||10 hours of free customization and expert consultation|
MAJOR COMPANIES and Competitive Landscape
The global access control market is fragmented, with a number of large and medium-sized players accounting for majority of market revenue. Established companies are engaged in various research and development activities and initiatives to develop and deploy new and more efficient technologies in the access control market. Some major companies included in the global market report are:
- HID Global Corporation, (part of ASSA ABLOY.)
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Enterprise Systems Corporation
- Identiv, Inc.
- Centrify Corporation
- Dormakaba Group
- Allegion plc.
- Johnson Controls
- ASSA ABLOY
- Ekran System
- On 10 February 2020, ASSA ABLOY acquired Biosite, a UK based. Company. ASSA ABLOY Group has added Biosite as a strategic technological addition in its group. The business will support its current access control solution offering and offer complimentary career prospects.
- On 13 November 2020 Identiv, Inc. announced the release of cloud-based Access Control as a Service (ACaaS) Freedom Cloud as an offering for freedom access control solution. By enabling users to control, manage, and maintain their Physical Access Control System (PACS) through Freedom’s user-friendly browser-based web administration, Freedom Cloud assists hospitals, government organizations, educational institutions, and commercial clients in managing all facets of PACS from any location at any time. Identiv’s feature-rich, cybersecurity Freedom Access Control is converted into an efficient, hassle-free ACaaS by Freedom Cloud.
Direct Order Can Be Placed Through This Link [Exclusive Copy] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1241
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- On 05 April 2022, Identiv, Inc. released Hirsch Velocity Software version 3.8.4. Most recent version of the company’s comprehensive security management system offers security teams thin web clients, networked global Integrated Operations (IO), and holistic data centricity throughout the system. As a result, entire Physical Access Control System (PACS) undergoes a transformation in the way data is gathered, enhancing solution’s intelligence and enabling PACS Artificial Intelligence (AI).,
- The DAC segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. Security access control known as a DAC allows or prohibits access to an object based on a policy established by owner group and/or subjects of the object. The access rights for each piece of data are kept in Access Control Lists (ACL), while an administrator compiles a list of people to whom a user has granted access.
- The hardware segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021, which can be attributed to an increase in demand for security and protection of people, property, and assets. A wide range of integrated solutions are available, from portable hand-held card readers to wireless lock systems and encrypted door controllers.
- The commercial segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. Commercial access control systems play a significant role in modern building safety requirements because they not only minimize number of physical surfaces that tenants and employees must touch on a daily basis, but also support smart building trends, by fostering frictionless workplace environments. This is expected to drive revenue growth of the market.
To Visit Full Report & Table of Contents Access Control Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/access-control-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global access control market based on type, component, application and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
- Discretionary Access Control (DAC)
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Mandatory Access Control (MAC)
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
- Card-Based Readers
- Biometric Readers
- Electronic Locks
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
- Homeland Security
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Curated Reports You Shouldn’t Miss: Dive In Now!
Agriculture Technology as a Service Market By Service type (Equipment-as-a-Service, Software-as-a-Service), By Technology (Data Analytics and Intelligence), By Application (Yield Mapping and Monitoring, Crop Health Management), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Big Data as a Service Market, By Solution (Data-as-a-Service, Hadoop-as-a-Service, Others), By Component (Services, Solutions), By Deployment (Private Cloud, Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud), By Organization Size, By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Digital Workplace Market By Component (Services, Solutions), By Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprise), By End-Use (Manufacturing, Government, BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, IT & Telecom, Media & Entertainment, and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Edge Artificial Intelligence (AI) Software Market By Component (Services, Solutions), By Data Source (Mobile Data, Biometric Data, Video & Image Recognition, and Others), By Application (Video Surveillance Telemetry, Autonomous Vehicles, Remote Monitoring, and Others), By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Enterprise Data Management Market By Component (Services, Solutions), By Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprise), By Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud), By End-Use (Manufacturing, Healthcare, BFSI, Media and Entertainment, IT & Telecom, and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Location Analytics Market By Component (Services, Solutions), By Location (Indoor, Outdoor), By Application (Customer Experience Management, Risk Management, Remote Monitoring, and Others), By End-Use (Manufacturing, Healthcare, BFSI, and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com/
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Explore Our Japanese Version: Access Control Market
Explore Our Blogs and Insights Section: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read our Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-access-control-market
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. IndiaShorts takes no editorial responsibility for the same.