Global Anastomosis Devices Market Size to Reach USD 5.85 Billion in 2030 | Emergen Research
Advancements in the number of cardiovascular surgical research activities is driving market revenue growth
Vancouver, Sept. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global anastomosis devices market size reached USD 3.58 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. The market is primarily driven by two trends: an increase in surgical procedures and a rise in gastrointestinal and cardiovascular diseases. The World Health Organization (WHO) reports that Cardiovascular Diseases (CVDs) are the leading cause of death globally, accounting for 17.9 million deaths annually.
Gain access to a complimentary copy of our latest sample report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1414
The need for enhanced research and development is driven by the increase in heart and digestive system-related illnesses. The demand for better patient outcomes will also drive the market’s rise and the implementation of cutting-edge technologies in anastomosis devices. As a result of technologically advanced goods and favorable reimbursement policies in cardiac procedures such as Coronary Bypass Graft Surgery, open-heart valve replacement, and angioplasty among other surgeries, the market for anastomosis devices is growing.
An important driver for driving the revenue in the anastomosis devices market is the increase in research and development to treat intestinal obstructions, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, and other anastomosis-based disorders. For instance, the most common long-term consequences of Crohn’s disease after ileocecal resection are anastomotic recurrence and the ensuing stenosis.
For a limited duration, Emergen Research is extending a special discount opportunity. Secure your copy now at a reduced price @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1414
Scope of Research
|Market size in 2021||USD 3.58 Billion|
|Revenue forecast to 2030||USD 5.85 Billion|
|Base year for estimation||2021|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD Billion and CAGR in % from 2022 to 2030|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Segments covered||Medical Application, Product Type, end-use, and region|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Country scope||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC, Brazil, Rest of LATAM, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Turkey, Rest of MEA|
|Key companies profiled||Medtronic; Artivion, Inc, MAQUET Holding B.V. & Co. KG.; Dextera Surgical Inc.; Vitalitec Internaional Inc.; Synovis Micro Companies Alliance, Inc.; Ethicon US, LLC; Peters Surgical.|
|Customization scope||10 hours of free customization and expert consultation|
Major Companies and Competitive Landscape
The global anastomosis devices market is fairly fragmented, with many large and medium-sized players accounting for a majority of market revenue. Major players are deploying various strategies, entering into mergers & acquisitions, strategic agreements & contracts, developing, testing, and introducing more effective nanopharmaceuticals products. Some major players included in the global anastomosis devices market report are:
- Artivion, Inc,
- MAQUET Holding B.V. & Co. KG.
- Dextera Surgical Inc.
- Vitalitec Internaional Inc.
- Synovis Micro Companies Alliance, Inc.
- Ethicon US, LLC
- Peters Surgical
- On January 16, 2022, Seger Surgical Solutions Ltd., an Israel-based company announced the development of its hi-tech laparoscopic bowel closure device for intra-vital anastomosis named LAP IA 60, which can rapidly and safely align and stitch the common aperture for intracorporeal anastomosis.
- On August 2021, Vascular Grafts Solutions (VGS) Ltd., an Israel-based company received marketing clearance from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the VIOLATM, a novel device for clampless proximal anastomosis in Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG).
You can conveniently place your order directly by utilizing this link for an exclusive copy @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1414
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The cardiovascular surgery segment accounted for the largest market revenue share in 2021. The segment’s revenue growth is attributed to the category’s inclusion of a variety of anastomosis devices. Vascular anastomoses may be streamlined, resulting in a speedier and less invasive Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) surgery. Anastomotic devices may not only reduce the requirement for numerous elements that can result in suboptimal patient outcomes, such as extracorporeal circulatory support, induced hypothermic cardiac arrest, and aortic cross-clamping, but they may also make the procedure’s mechanics easier for the practitioner.
- The disposable segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021. The availability of a variety of disposable anastomotic items and increased market penetration are driving the segment’s revenue growth. The majority of the significant players work in the disposable product manufacturing industry. These products reduce the risk of surgical site contamination, cross-infection, and other healthcare-related risks.
- The hospital segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021. An important aspect driving this segment’s revenue growth is the rising patient load brought on by the incidence of gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, and a variety of other ailments. The segment’s revenue growth is also being driven by finance alternatives and simple access to therapy owing to enhanced hospital healthcare facilities.
- Market in North America accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021. An important factor driving market revenue growth in this region is the significant number of market companies investing in anastomosis devices. For instance, among the most well-known startups in this area are Johnson & Johnson Private Limited, Artivion, Inc., and Medtronic. It is expected that the number of product launches will increase significantly as more biomedical businesses invest in the development of anastomosis-based surgical equipment in this area.
- On November 13, 2020, GI Windows Medical Corp., a clinical-stage, privately-held medical device company leading new developments in anastomosis technology, announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had granted Breakthrough Device Designation for the self-forming magnetic compression anastomosis device indicated for small bowel end to end anastomosis for ileostomy reversal or tissue resection.
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends: @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/anastomosis-devices-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global anastomosis devices market on the basis of medical applications, product type, end-use, and region:
- Medical Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Curated Reports You Shouldn’t Miss: Dive In Now!
Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices (Heart Rhythm Devices) Market, By Product Type (Pacemakers, Defibrillators, and Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy), By End-use, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Cancer Tumor Profiling Market By Technique Type (Genomics, Epigenetics, Metabolomics, Proteomics), By Technology (Immunoassays, In Situ Hybridization, PCR), By Application (Research And Clinical Application), Forecasts to 2027
Pharmacogenomics Market By Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), By Technology (Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Context-Aware Computing), By End-User Industry (Healthcare, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Automotive), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Cell-Free DNA (cfDNA) Testing Market By Type (Cell-free fetal DNA (NIPT), Circulating tumor DNA, Donor-derived cell-free DNA), By Technology (MPSS, t-MPS, SNP, Others), Application (Transplantation, Gynecology, Oncology), By Region Forecasts to 2027
Diabetes Care Market By Devices (Monitoring Devices, Insulin Pumps, Syringes and Cartridges, Disposable Pens, Jet Injectors), By Distribution Channel (Hospital, Retail and Online Pharmacies, Diabetic Clinics, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Homecare, Diagnostic Centers) and By Regions Forecasts to 2028
Autorefractor Market Analysis By Product Type (Retinoscopes, OCT Scanners, Corneal Topography Systems, Ophthalmoscopes, Others), By Application (Myopia, Hyperopia, Others), By End-User (Hospitals, Ophthalmic Clinics, Diagnostic Centers), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Functional Fibers Market Analysis By Nature Type (Organic, Conventional), By Grade Type (Food-Grade, Industrial-Grade, Pharmaceutical-Grade), By Source Type (Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals & Grains, Others), By Product Type (Soluble Fibers, Insoluble Fibers), By Application (Food & Beverages, Nutraceuticals, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care & Cosmetics, Others), By Region, Forecast To 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com/
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Explore Our Japanese Version: Anastomosis Devices Market
Explore Our Blogs and Insights Section: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read our Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-anastomosis-devices-market
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. IndiaShorts takes no editorial responsibility for the same.