Global Interactive Display Market Size to Reach USD 18.81 Billion in 2030 | Emergen Research
Rise of Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR) is increasing requirements for advanced display panels, which is driving global interactive display market revenue growth
Vancouver, Sept. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global interactive display market size is expected to reach USD 18.81 Billion at a revenue CAGR of 8.1% in 2030, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by burgeoning smart appliance user base and growing public requirements for premium display panels. Advancements in OLED technology and component simplification also help technology to improve owing to a developing trend in the interactive display panel sector.
Also, display panels are being used as a digital signage in industries including sports, media, and entertainment. For instance, on January 6, 2021, Samsung introduced NeoQLED line as a way to improve the QLED series, which combines micro-LED illumination with quantum dot technology.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1277
Furthermore, technological advancements and rising adoption across a number of applications, including tablets, smartphones, laptops, and smart TVs, are expected to drive market revenue growth. Increased Over-The-Top (OTT) content availability is propelling demand for the wireless display sector for consumer applications. Another important factor driving market growth for interactive displays in corporate applications is cost savings, which can be realized through easy setup and reduced time spent setting up meeting rooms. Compatibility of wireless displays with 4K technology enables higher quality content and is driving usage in consumer electronics devices.
Increased adoption of various wireless display technologies as a result of firms introducing innovative products is also contributing to market revenue growth. However, as technology develops, manufacturing processes grow more delicate and complex, increasing cost of developing technologies such as flexible or foldable substrate panels. Market revenue growth is being constrained by all of these issues.
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1277
Scope of Research
|Market Size in 2021||USD 9.46 Billion|
|Revenue Forecast to 2030||USD 18.81 Billion|
|Base Year for Estimation||2021|
|Quantitative Units||Revenue in USD Billion and CAGR in % from 2022 to 2030|
|Report Coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Segments Covered||Product type, panel type, panel size, technology, end-use, and region|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
|Country Scope||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC, Brazil, Rest of LATAM, Saudi Arabia, the U.A.E., South Africa, Turkey, and Rest of Middle East & Africa|
|Key Companies Profiled||SAMSUNG, NEC Corporation, LG Communication Center, D&O
Sharp Corporation, Planar, Panasonic Holdings Corporation, ViewSonic Corporation, Elo Touch Solutions, Inc., Pro Display, BenQ, Meridian Kiosks, and Promethean Limited
|Customization Scope||10 hours of free customization and expert consultation|
Major Companies and Competitive Landscape
The global interactive display market is fairly consolidated, with a number of large and medium-sized players accounting for a majority of market revenue. Major players are deploying various strategies, entering into mergers & acquisitions, strategic agreements & contracts, developing, testing, and introducing more effective products. Some major companies included in the global interactive display market report are:
- NEC Corporation
- LG Communication Center, D&O
- Sharp Corporation
- Panasonic Holdings Corporation
- ViewSonic Corporation
- Elo Touch Solutions, Inc.
- Pro Display
- Meridian Kiosks
- Promethean Limited
- On 23 April 2021, Optoma, announced the launch of Creative Touch 5-Series Interactive Flat Panels (IFPs) which are available in sizes from 65″, 75″ to 86″. The new 5-Series interactive flat panels provide stunning 4K UHD resolution, multiple easy-to-use annotations tools, as well as extensive connectivity features for enhanced learning, sharing, and collaboration in classrooms, lecture halls, boardrooms, and other professional environments.
- On 25 March 2020, NEC Display Solutions, Ltd. (NDS), which is a subsidiary of NEC Corporation agreed to a joint venture with Sharp Corporation. This joint venture is expected to provide both companies with work on their strengths, thereby addressing visualization needs of their global customers.
Direct Order Can Be Placed Through This Link [Exclusive Copy] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1277
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- The OLED segment is expected to register a significantly fast revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Most recent breakthrough in display technology is creation of Organic Light-Emitting Diodes, which are considered significantly better than current generation of LED screens. OLED panels are gaining popularity and as their prices decrease, a larger spectrum of people will be able to afford them. Previously only found in high-end smartphones and appliances, Organic Light-Emitting Diode displays, such as Active-Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diode screens, are now available in mid-tier smartphones and appliances.
- The education segment is expected to register a significantly rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Sales of interactive displays, particularly interactive whiteboards, are a good fit for the education industry. Introduction of e-learning, which includes use of interactive displays, has made education more accessible, with improved student interactions and education quality. Exponential usage of interactive displays at airport terminals to inform passengers of schedule of arrivals and departures, bookings, ticket pricing, and status of trains and flights is expected to drive revenue growth of this segment.
- The Europe market is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR during the forecast period. As the region continues to embrace digital signage as a key form of advertising, demand for display panels in Europe is increasing. Europe is recognized for its big soccer games and many other significant competitions that necessitate the installation of enormous display panels for many purposes such as advertising and broadcasting highlights and replays. Additionally, Pixel FLEX True FLEX, is an extremely high-resolution, flexible rubber substrate LED device that can produce compound curves and rapidly and firmly connects through magnets to practically any surface, providing for a unique no-fan, no-noise design certain to capture attention.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/interactive-display-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global interactive display market based on product type, panel type, panel size, technology, end-use, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Interactive Whiteboard
- Interactive Table
- Interactive Monitor
- Interactive Kiosk
- Interactive Video Wall
- Panel Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Panel Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Less than 32”
- 33” – 42”
- 43 “- 55 “
- 56 “- 65 “
- 66 “- 70 “
- 71 “- 80 “
- 81 “- 90 “
- Over 90 “
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Retail & Hospitality
- Corporate & Government
- Sports and Entertainment
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Curated Reports You Shouldn’t Miss: Dive In Now!
Nano Drones Market By Payload (Camera, Control Systems, Tracking Systems, Others), By End-Users (Military, Commercial), By Price Range (Budget, Medium, Premium), and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Multi-Rotor Drone Market By Payload (Camera, Control Systems, Tracking Systems, Others), By End-Users (Military, Commercial), By Price Range (Budget, Medium, Premium), and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Target Drones Market By Payload (Camera, Control Systems, Tracking Systems, Others), By End-Users (Military, Commercial), By Price Range (Budget, Medium, Premium), and Regions Forecasts to 2027
HVAC Filters Market By Technology (Electrostatic Precipitators, HEPA, Activated Carbon), By Material (Metal, Synthetic Polymer), By End-user (Pharmaceutical, Building & Construction), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
8K Technology Market By Product (Projector, Television, Monitor & Notebook, Camera), By Resolution (7680 x 4320, 8192 x 8192, 8192 x 5120, 8192 x 4320), By End-Use (Hospitality, Education, Defense, Retail, Healthcare, Sports, Entertainment), and By Region, Forecast to 2028
Radiation Therapy Quality Assurance (QA) Phantoms Market By Technology (Linear Accelerators, Cobalt-60, High-Dose Radiation, Low-Dose Radiation), By Therapy (Photon Beam Radiation Therapy, Advanced 3-D Conformal Radiation Therapy, Image Guided Radiation Therapy, Intensity-modulated radiation therapy, Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy, Intraoperative Radiotherapy, Neutron Beam Therapy, Brachytherapy), By Application (Prostate Cancer, Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Head and Neck Cancers, Skin Cancer, Other), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Deep Learning Chip Market By Chip Type (Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC), Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), Central Processing Unit (CPU), Others), By Technology, By End-Use, and By Region, Forecast to 2028
Smart Kitchen Appliances Market By Product (Smart Refrigerators, Smart Cookware, Smart Cooktops, Thermostats, Smart Coffeemakers), By Technology (Wi-Fi, RFID, Bluetooth, Others), By Sales and Distribution (Online, Offline) By End-Use (Residential, Commercial, Industrial), and By Regions, Forecasts to 2028
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com/
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Explore Our Japanese Version: Interactive Display Market
Explore Our Blogs and Insights Section: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read our Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-interactive-display-market
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. IndiaShorts takes no editorial responsibility for the same.