Global Spectrum Analyzer Market Size to Reach USD 3.22 Billion in 2032 | Emergen Research
Increasing need to meet Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) standards and minimizing interference issues in electronics, automotive, and other sectors is a key factor driving market revenue growth
Vancouver, Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global spectrum analyzer market size was USD 1.48 Billion in 2022 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing applications of spectrum analyzers in satellite communication systems for broadcasting, navigation, and other applications is a key factor driving market revenue growth.
Don’t Miss Out! Click Here to Access the Sample Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/2283
Spectrum analyzers are used to analyze signal frequency and amplitude in logarithmic scale when electric signal passes through the system such as in real-time spectrum analyzer. In addition, rising implementation of wireless networks is another key factor driving revenue growth of the market. In research endeavors, spectrum analyzers play a pivotal role, serving as essential tools across diverse domains. These analyzers are widely used in design, testing, and maintenance of electronic equipment and are crucial for ensuring the quality and reliability of electronic devices.
However, presence of alternative spectrum technologies and lack of specialized expertise required to operate spectrum analyzers are key factors, which could restrain market revenue growth. As technological advancement persists, substitute strategies for analyzing and managing Radio Frequency (RF) spectrum are gaining ground. These alternative methods, encompassing Software-Defined Radios (SDRs) and cloud-based spectrum analysis platforms, offer enhanced flexibility and cost-effectiveness when compared to traditional spectrum analyzers.
Wisdom Made Affordable: Grab Your Discounted Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/2283
Scope of Research
|Market Size in 2022||USD 1.48 Billion|
|CAGR (2023–2032)||8.1 %|
|Revenue Forecast To 2032||USD 3.22 Billion|
|Base Year For Estimation||2022|
|Quantitative Units||Revenue in USD Billion and CAGR in % from 2023 to 2032|
|Report Coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Segments Covered||Type, network type, offering, form factor, frequency range, end-use, and region|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
|Country Scope||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC, Brazil, Rest of LATAM, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Turkey, and Rest of Middle East & Africa|
|Key Companies Profiled||Fortive, Keysight Technologies, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Anritsu, Advantest Corporation, Rohde & Schwarz, National Instruments Corp., Teledyne LeCroy, Giga-tronics Incorporated, and LP Technologies|
|Customization Scope||10 hours of free customization and expert consultation|
Major Companies and Competitive Landscape
The global spectrum analyzer market is moderately fragmented, with many large and medium-sized players accounting for majority of market revenue. Major players are deploying various strategies, entering into mergers & acquisitions, strategic agreements & contracts, developing, testing, and introducing more effective spectrum analyzers. Some major players included in the global spectrum analyzer market report are:
- Keysight Technologies
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Advantest Corporation
- Rohde & Schwarz
- National Instruments Corp.
- Teledyne LeCroy
- Giga-tronics Incorporated
- LP Technologies
- On 5 May 2023, SAF Tehnika’s range of portable spectrum analyzers, known as Spectrum Connect, enhanced its product range to include a new variant covering frequencies from 10 MHz to 3000 MHz. This collection consists of seven handheld spectrum analyzers, covering frequencies from 10 MHz to 87 GHz. Each analyzer within the lineup is tailored to a particular frequency range for specialized usage.
Direct Order Can Be Placed Through This Link [Exclusive Copy] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/2283
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The wireless segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global spectrum analyzer market in 2022. This is due to precise identification and characterization of Radio Frequency (RF) signals, identification of sources of interference, and effective spectrum management. Increasing use of wireless technologies, such as 5G, internet of Things (IoT), and Wi-Fi, has led to a more complex and congested RF spectrum environment. The use of spectrum analyzers becomes imperative for efficient allocation of frequencies to prevent disruptions and ensure seamless communication.
- The handheld spectrum analyzer segment is expected to register steadily fast revenue growth rate in the global spectrum analyzers market over the forecast period. This is due to rising adoption of wireless technologies, including 5G, IoT, and Wi-Fi, along with the convenience of mobility and flexibility. This will enable technicians and engineers to swiftly detect interference sources, assess signal integrity, and optimize spectrum usage without location constraints. The compact form and impressive capabilities ensure easy transportability to diverse sites, making these indispensable for field surveys, site evaluations, and real-time spectrum monitoring.
- The Asia Pacific market accounted for largest revenue share in the global spectrum analyzer market in 2022. This is due to increasing investments in Information Technology (IT) and telecommunications sectors, rapid integration of wireless technologies, such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID). In addition, strict Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) standards and minimize interference challenges across electronics, automotive, and other industries is another key factor driving market revenue growth. As wireless technologies become pervasive across various domains, the RF spectrum becomes more crowded and prone to disruptions. Spectrum analyzers empower businesses to effectively manage and optimize their wireless communication environments. Enterprises can ensure the reliable operation of wireless devices, enhance overall performance, and sustain seamless connectivity amidst the escalating complexities of wireless networks, by leveraging spectrum analyzers.
- On 14 March 2023, Keysight Technologies, Inc. unveiled a Real-Time Spectrum Analysis (RTSA) offering that supports a maximum RTSA bandwidth of 2 GHz, designed to work in conjunction with the Keysight N9042B UXA Signal Analyzer. This software-driven RTSA solution is designed for monitoring satellite signals and interference, granting satellite network operators the ability to deliver superior Quality of Service (QoS) to their users.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/spectrum-analyzer-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global spectrum analyzer market on the basis type, network type, offering, form factor, frequency range, end-use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- RF Tuning Method
- Vector Signal Spectrum Analyzer
- Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer
- Swept-Tuned Spectrum Analyzer
- Super Heterodyne
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT)
- Parallel Filter Analyzer
- Network Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Form Factor Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Portable Spectrum Analyzer
- Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
- Benchtop Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Less than 6 GHz
- 6 GHz to 18 GHz
- More than 18 GHz
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Aerospace and Defense
- Information Technology (IT) and Telecommunication
- Automotive and Transportation
- Semiconductor and Electronics
- Industrial and Energy
- Government Sector
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Curated Reports You Shouldn’t Miss: Dive In Now!
Micro Irrigation Systems Market, By Mechanism (Sprinkler Irrigation System, Drip Irrigation System, Others), Component (Sprinkler Irrigation Components, Drip Irrigation Components, Others), Cultivation Technology, By Crop Type, By Application, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Smart Building Sensors Market, By Component (Solutions, Services), By Type (Temperature Sensors, Humidity Sensors, Motion Sensors, Contact Sensors, Gas Quality Sensors, Electrical Current Monitoring Sensors) By Application, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Next Generation Integrated Circuit Market Size, Share, Trends, By Product Type (Digital Integrated Circuit, Analog Integrated Circuit), By Technique, By Number of Components, By Package, By Application, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Educational Robot Market By Constituents (Software, Hardware, Controllers, Sensor and Actuators), By Type (Pre-Programmed, Humanoid, Autonomous Robot, Tele-operated, Augmenting), By Education Level, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Smart Indoor Garden Market Size, Share, Trends, By Type (Small Garden, Wall Garden, Floor Garden, Others), By Crop Type (Fruits & Vegetables, Herbs and Microgreens), By Technology, By Growing System, By End-use, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Side-view Camera Systems Market, By Camera Type (Single-Camera System, Multi-Camera System), By Component (Electronic Control Unit (ECU), Camera, Display), By Vehicle Type (Commercial Vehicle, Passenger Vehicle), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Wireless Brain Sensor Market, By Product, By Application, By End-use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com/
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Explore Our Japanese Version: Spectrum Analyzer Market
Explore Our Blogs and Insights Section: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read our Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-spectrum-analyzer-market
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. IndiaShorts takes no editorial responsibility for the same.