Global Thawing System Market Size to Reach USD 248.5 Million in 2032 | Emergen Research
Growing usage of thawed cells in diabetes and cancer research and treatment is a major factor driving global thawing system market revenue growth
Vancouver, Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global Thawing System Market size is expected to reach USD 248.5 Million in 2032 and register a revenue CAGR of 10.8% in 2032, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. The thawing system is used to treat chronic diseases as well as several blood-related problems which is a major factor driving the market revenue growth. Medical thawing is an important stage in blood transfusion since blood and plasma-based products held in extreme cold must be melted before being utilized. Microprocessors are utilized in thawing machines to manage temperature of the water bath, which is utilized for cryopreserved ovum, sperm, and embryo samples. As a result, rising demand for fresh frozen plasma and blood products is likely to create high demand for sophisticated thawing systems across the globe hence driving the market revenue growth.
Get the PDF Sample Copy (Including FULL TOC, Graphs, and Tables) of this report @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/2266
Increased adoption of automation in the healthcare industry and demand for high-throughput sample processing in large healthcare facilities is another factor driving creating a high demand for automated thawing systems. With automated thawing systems, sample thawing accuracy, uniformity, and speed are all improved, while the risk of contamination is reduced. Furthermore, automated thawing systems offer higher throughput than human thawing systems. In addition, automated devices can thaw a wide range of sample sizes and kinds, including blood, plasma, tissues, and cells which in turn is driving the market revenue growth.
However, there is a major problem with the thawing system that does not exist in the freezing procedure. The majority of bacteria that cause spoilage or food poisoning are found in many foods. The standard thawing method easily leads to food tissue damage during the thawing process, making food taste unpleasant, and causing a lot of drip loss and nutrient disappearance because the temperature fluctuation is too high which as a result is restraining the market revenue growth.
Grab a Copy of Thawing System Market at Discounted Price Now @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/2266
Scope of Research
|Market size in 2022||USD 89.2 Million|
|Revenue forecast to 2032||USD 248.5 Million|
|Base year for estimation||2022|
|Quantitative units||Revenue in USD Million and CAGR in % from 2023 to 2032|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Segments covered||Type, sample type, end-use, and Region.|
|Regional scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa|
|Country scope||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC, Brazil, Rest of LATAM, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Turkey, Rest of MEA|
|Key companies profiled||Helmer Scientific Inc., Boekel Scientific, SARSTEDT AG & Co. KG, Barkey, Cardinal Health, Sartorius AG, GE HealthCare, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., CytoTherm, General Electric.|
|Customization scope||10 hours of free customization and expert consultation|
Major Companies and Competitive Landscape
The global thawing system market is fragmented with large and medium-sized market players accounting for the majority of revenue. Major players are deploying various strategies, entering into mergers and acquisitions, strategic agreements and contracts, developing, testing, and introducing more effective in the market. Some major players included in the market report are:
- Helmer Scientific Inc.
- Boekel Scientific.
- SARSTEDT AG & Co. KG.
- Cardinal Health.
- Sartorius AG.
- GE HealthCare.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- General Electric.
- On 28 September 2020, Boekel Scientific introduced FS100, which is a new high-capacity floor-standing platelet incubator and agitator for storing platelets in hospitals and blood facilities. This gadget can hold up to 100 units of platelets and utilizes advanced thermoelectric heating and cooling to keep them at the right temperature.
Buy Premium Copy of Thawing System Market Growth Report (2022-2032) at: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/2266
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The manual segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2022. Frozen meat and vegetables are manually thawed. Manual thawing system enables a slower, more regulated thawing system operation, which aids in preservation of food quality and drives revenue growth of this segment. Manual thawing system freezers rely on passive cold air circulation and so cannot fast recover from routine door openings. Manual thaw freezers require more cleaning, but they are less expensive to purchase and consume less electricity, driving revenue growth of this segment. A manual thawing freezer also maintains a more stable freezing temperature, which contributes to the revenue growth of this segment.
- The blood segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2022. The demand for safe blood transfusions, which need thawed blood products is driving revenue growth of this segment. Medical thawing systems are essential for keeping blood products safe and effective by thawing them to the proper temperature. In addition, it is expected that an increase in surgical procedures will create high demand for thawed blood products, driving revenue growth of the blood transfusion segment.
- The North American market accounted for largest revenue share in 2022. Growing usage of thawed cells in diabetes and cancer research is a major factor driving the market revenue growth in this region. The prevalence of chronic diseases and availability of high-tech medical devices are other factors that are also contributing to the market revenue growth in this region. For instance, the demand for stem cell therapy has been rising in the U.S. In addition, the region’s demand for medical thawing system systems is expected to increase as a result of rising public and private investment in the healthcare sector hence contributing to the market revenue growth in this region.
Click to access the Report Study, Read key highlights of the Report and Look at Projected Trends @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/thawing-system-market
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global thawing system market on the basis of type, sample type, end-use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- Sample Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- Stem Cells
- Whole Blood & RBCs
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- Blood Banks & Transfusion Centers
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Cord Blood & Stem Cell Banks
- Research & Academic Institutes
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Tissue Banks
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019–2032)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Curated Reports You Shouldn’t Miss: Dive In Now!
Newborn Screening Market Size, Share, Trends, By Technology (Tandem Mass Spectrometry, Pulse Oximetry, Enzyme Based Assay, DNA Assay, Electrophoresis), By Product (Instruments, Reagents, Assay Kits), By Application, Forecasts to 2027
RFID in Healthcare Market By Product (Tags, Systems & Software) and By Application (Asset Tracking, Patient Tracking, Pharmaceutical Tracking, Blood Tracking, Others), Forecasts to 2027
Next Generation Sequencing Market, By Product Type (Instruments, Reagents and Consumables, and Service), By Sequencing Type (Whole Genome and Others), By Application, By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Regenerative Medicine Market, By Type (Gene Therapy and Cell Therapy), By Application (Oncology and Musculoskeletal Disorder), By End-User (Hospitals and Clinics, Specialty Centers, Government & Academic Research Institutes), and By Region Forecast to 2030
Patient Engagement Solutions Market Size, Share, Trends, By Component (Software & Hardware, Service), By Functionality, By Delivery Mode, By Application, By End-Use, By Therapeutic Area, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Molecular Diagnostics Point of Care Market By Test Location (PoC, OTC), By Technology (PCR-based, Hybridization-based, Others), By Application (Oncology, Hematology, Others) and By End-Use (Decentralized Labs, Hospitals, Others), Forecasts to 2027
NGS Sample Preparation Market By Workflow (NGS Library Preparation Kits, Semi-automated Library Preparation, Others), By Application (Oncology, Clinical Investigation, Others), and By End-User (Academic, Clinical, Others), Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors. For more information, visit
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com/
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Explore Our Blogs and Insights Section: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read our Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-thawing-system-market
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. IndiaShorts takes no editorial responsibility for the same.