Hepatitis C Testing Market Report (2022 to 2030) – QIAGEN N.V., Abbott Laboratories Inc., BioGenex, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Bayer AG and AccuQuick
Pune, Nov. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to the latest report published by Growth Plus Reports, the global hepatitis c testing market is expected to clock US$ 2.42 billion by 2030 and to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. This exclusive information is published by Growth Plus Reports in its report titled “Hepatitis C Testing Market – Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2030”
The global rise in the prevalence of HCV infections especially both in developed and developing countries is the major factor contributing to the growth of the global hepatitis C testing market. Key players developing innovative tests and techniques for hepatitis infection diagnosis, government and non-government organizations taking initiatives to spread awareness for hepatitis testing and vaccination is leading to growth in the global hepatitis C testing market.
The global hepatitis c testing market has been analyzed from four perspectives: technique, test, end user, and region.
Get a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/hepatitis-c-testing-market/7962
Excerpts from ‘By Technique Segmentation’
Based on technique, the global hepatitis c testing market is subdivided into, polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and immunoassays, and others. It has been analyzed that the polymerase chain reaction segment is dominating the global market. This is because of the specificity of the PCR technique and the increasing rate of HCV infections globally. On the other hand, immunoassay techniques are expected to observe a high growth rate during the forecast period due to faster results.
Excerpts from ‘By Test Segmentation’
The global hepatitis c testing market has been divided into genotype tests, antibody tests, and viral load tests based on the test. The antibody test segment dominates the global market. This dominance is attributed to the benefits of antibody tests and advancements in the testing of the hepatitis C virus. Demand for other tests like genotype tests, viral load tests, etc. are going to increase in the forecast period due to improvements and test accuracies and adoption by professionals.
Excerpts from ‘By Region Segmentation’
Based on region, the global hepatitis c testing market has been segmented into:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Asia Pacific is expected to observe a high CAGR in the hepatitis C testing market. This is attributed to the rising cases of hepatitis and other liver diseases. The lack of management of liver-related conditions is encouraging many key players to come up with innovative testing methods. Support from the government in spreading awareness of hepatitis is also responsible for this estimation.
Excerpts from ‘Competitive Landscape’
The prominent players operating in the global hepatitis C testing market are
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Bio Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Bayer AG
- OraSure Technologies, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Roche Diagnostics (H. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd.)
- QIAGEN N.V.
- STD Rapid Test Kits
Inquiry Before Buying: https://growthplusreports.com/inquiry/before-buying/hepatitis-c-testing-market/7962
Table of Content
- Market Ecosystem
- Timeline Under Consideration
- Historical Years – 2020
- Base Year – 2021
- Forecasted Years – 2022 to 2030
- Currency Used in the Report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Approach
- Data Collection Methodology
- Data Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Primary Sources
- Market Estimation Approach
- Bottom Up
- Top Down
- Market Forecasting Model
- Limitations and Assumptions
- PREMIUM INSIGHTS
- Current Market Trends (COVID-19 Perspective)
- Key Players & Competitive Positioning (2021)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- GLOBAL HEPATITIS C TESTING MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TECHNIQUE
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- GLOBAL HEPATITIS C TESTING MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY TEST
- Genotype Tests
- Antibody Tests
- Viral Load Tests
- GLOBAL HEPATITIS C TESTING MARKET – ANALYSIS & FORECAST, BY END USER
- Stand-alone Laboratories
- Hospital-based Laboratories
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing Intelligence
- Customer Base Assessment
- Investment & Initiatives Analysis
- ‘Business Profile’ of Key Players
Directly Purchase Premium Copy of Hepatitis C Testing Market Growth Report (2022-2030) at: https://growthplusreports.com/checkout?_token=LJEbDO3WPBkVTcCIfeg4rtT95jUb1eOLAze9yTJG&report_id=7962&license=Single
Growth Plus Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth Plus portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.
CONTACT: Manan Sethi Director, Market Insights Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone no: +91 96545 76783 Web: https://growthplusreports.com/ Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. IndiaShorts takes no editorial responsibility for the same.