Lung Surfactants Market to Hit US$ 245.53 Million By 2030 | Updated Analysis
Consegic Business Intelligence analyzes that the lung surfactants market is growing with a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period (2023-2030), fueled by the increasing prevalence of respiratory distress syndrome, and major participants includes are CHIESI Farmaceutici S.p.A., ONY Biotech Inc, Lyomark Pharma GmbH, Windtree Therapeutics
New York, Sept. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Lung Surfactants Market is expected to witness significant growth at a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period of 2023-2030. The factors such as the Increasing prevalence of respiratory distress syndrome, rising government initiatives, support, and others are accelerating the demand for lung surfactants, which, in turn, is benefiting the market growth. In addition, the rising development of a new range of lung surfactants product categories will further boost the market growth during the forecast period.
According to a recent report by Consegic Business Intelligence, the lung surfactants market is poised for strong expansion and is expected to reach USD 245.53 Million by 2030. The market, which was valued at USD 180.44 Million in 2022, is predicted to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 4.0% during the period 2023-2030. The report highlights the increasing adoption of lung surfactants for the treatment of respiratory distress syndrome (RDS) in premature babies, which is proliferating global market growth. Consegic Business Intelligence study also provides insights into the market’s competitive landscape, market segmentation, regional outlook, and emerging technologies in the lung surfactants market.
Get Sample Report@ https://www.consegicbusinessintelligence.com/request-sample/1256
Lung Surfactants are naturally occurring substances that are secreted by the cells lining the alveoli (tiny air sacs) in the lungs. The composition of the lungs surfactants primarily consists of lipids (fatty substances) and proteins. They help to prevent the accumulation of fluids in the lungs, enhance the clearance of debris and pathogens, and contribute to the immune defense of the respiratory system. Thus, the increasing demand for lung surfactants for the treatment of respiratory distress disorders and other respiratory infections is accelerating the growth of the market.
Global Lung Surfactants Market: Report Attributes
|Report Attributes||Report Details|
|Market Size in 2030 (USD Million)||USD 245.53 Million|
|By Drug Type||Lucinactant, Colfosceril Palmitate, Beractant, Calefacient, and Protectant Alfa|
|By Indication||Respiratory Distress Syndrome (RDS), Respiratory Infections, and Others|
|By Distribution Channel||Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, and Others|
|By End User||Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, and Others|
|Report Coverage||Company Ranking and Market Share, Growth Factors, Total Revenue Forecast, Regional Competitive Landscape, Business Strategies, and more.|
|By Region||North America, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Africa|
|Key Players||CHIESI Farmaceutici S.p.A., ONY Biotech Inc, Lyomark Pharma GmbH, Windtree Therapeutics, Inc, Aviva Systems Biology Corporation, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH., AbbVie Inc., and Nanjing Norris Pharm Technology|
Immediate Delivery Available, Buy Now @ https://www.consegicbusinessintelligence.com/secure-checkout/1256
Global Lung Surfactants Market Segmentation Details:
Based on Drug Type, the lucinactant systems segment contributed the largest shares to the market growth in 2022. Lucinactant is a synthetic lung surfactant that is designed to mimic the properties and functions of natural lung surfactants. It is composed of a mixture of lipids and proteins. Lucinactant is primarily used for the prevention and treatment of respiratory distress syndrome (RDS) in premature infants. Therefore, the above benefits associated with lucinactant enable accurate treatment for RDS. This factor is driving the segmental growth of the market.
Based on Indication, in 2022, the respiratory distress syndrome (RDS) segment accounted for the largest market share. RDS occurs in babies born early (premature) whose lungs are not fully developed. The earlier the infant is born, the more likely it is for them to have RDS and need extra oxygen and help breathing. The increased rate of preterm birth is driving the demand for the respiratory distress syndrome (RDS) segment, which, in turn, drives the market growth.
Based on Distribution Channel, the hospital pharmacy segment is anticipated to offer substantial shares in the global Lung Surfactants market growth during the forecast period. Hospital pharmacies serve as a primary distribution channel for lung surfactants. They are responsible for procuring and stocking lung surfactant products, ensuring their availability for healthcare professionals and patients within the hospital setting. hospital pharmacy plays a crucial role in the distribution of lung surfactant market. Hence the above-mentioned factors are driving the growth of the distribution channel segment. This, in turn, is favoring the growth of the Lung Surfactants market.
Get Sample Report@ https://www.consegicbusinessintelligence.com/request-sample/1256
Based on End Users, in 2022, the hospital segment accounted for the highest market share in the lung surfactants market. Hospitals, including neonatal intensive care units (NICUs), are the primary end user of lung surfactant products. These facilities have the infrastructure, equipment, and specialized healthcare professionals to administer lung surfactant therapy to premature infants with respiratory distress syndrome (RDS). Hospitals typically procure the drugs from manufacturers or through authorized distributors. Which favors the growth of the lung surfactants market.
Based on Region, in the year 2022, North America accounted for the largest share contribution to the market growth. Effective to The presence of major manufacturing and research institutions, the high prevalence rate of premature births, and the latest technological innovations in lung surfactants to ensure effective patient outcomes are favoring the growth of lung surfactants in the region.
ONY Biotech Inc, Lyomark Pharma GmbH, and Windtree Therapeutics, Inc, are major market players that comprise the latest market circumstances. These companies are substantially leveraging their technologies for the development of a new range of synthetic lung surfactants. Further, the lung surfactants market is expected to grow steadily due to rising demand for accurate diagnosis of respiratory distress syndrome in premature babies, especially in regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, and Europe regions are estimated to boost the market statistics in the coming years. Additionally, the trend toward increasing the development of new products and technology will boost the demand for lung surfactants in the upcoming years, thereby anticipating increasing competition in the market.
- In February 2022, Windtree Therapeutics, Inc. (Formerly Known as Discovery Laboratories, Inc.) a biotechnology company focused on advancing multiple late-stage interventions for acute pulmonary disorders, announced it has completed enrollment in its Phase 2 study of lucinactant (KL4 surfactant) for patients with COVID-19 associated lung injury and acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS).
- In May 2020, JK Lon Hospital introduced the less invasive surfactant administration (LISA) technique at its neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) for the treatment of premature lung disease in newborns.
Key Market Takeaways
- Based on drug type, the lucinactant segment accounted for the highest share contribution to the lung surfactants market statistics in 2022.
- Based on indication, the respiratory distress syndrome (RDS) segment is expected to contribute significant shares to the growth of lung surfactants market statistics during the forecast period.
- Based on distribution channel, the hospital pharmacy is anticipated to contribute the largest shares to the market growth in 2022.
- Based on end users, the hospital segment accounted for the highest share contribution to the lung surfactants market statistics in 2022.
- North America accounted for the highest market share at 36.85% and was valued at USD 66.49 million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 90.82 million in 2030. Moreover, in North America, the U.S. accounted for the highest market share of 68.20% during the base year of 2022.
- Asia Pacific is expected to boost the market demand for lung surfactants with the highest CAGR.
Browse Full Report & TOC @ https://www.consegicbusinessintelligence.com/lung-surfactants-market
List of Major Global Lung Surfactants Market:
- CHIESI Farmaceutici S.p.A.
- ONY Biotech Inc
- Lyomark Pharma GmbH
- Windtree Therapeutics, Inc
- Aviva Systems Biology Corporation
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH.
- Nanjing Norris Pharm Technology
- AbbVie Inc.
Global Lung Surfactants Market Segmentation:
- By Drug Type
- Colfosceril Palmitate
- Protectant Alfa
- By Indication
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome (RDS)
- Respiratory Infections
- By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- By End User
- Specialty Clinics
Request for Customization @ https://www.consegicbusinessintelligence.com/request-customization/1256
Frequently Asked Questions in the Lung Surfactants Market Report
- What was the market size of the lung surfactants industry in 2022?
- In 2022, the market size of lung surfactants was USD 180.44 million
- What will be the potential market valuation for the lung surfactants industry by 2030?
- In 2030, the market size of Lung Surfactants will be expected to reach USD 245.53 million.
- What are the key restraining factors in the growth of the lung surfactants market?
- High cost of lung surfactants is likely to deter the market growth.
- What is the dominant segment in the lung surfactants market by drug type?
- In 2022, the lucinactant segment accounted for the highest market share in the overall lung surfactants market.
- Based on current market trends and future predictions, which geographical region is the dominating region in the lung surfactants market?
- North America accounted for the highest market share in the overall lung surfactants market.
Our Other Research Reports here: –
Bovine Colostrum Market Size, Growth, Analysis | Forecast 2023 – 2030
Battery Racks Market Size, Growth, Analysis | Forecast 2023 – 2030
Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Market Size, Growth, Analysis | Forecast 2023 – 2030
Polyferric Sulfate Market Size, Growth, Analysis | Forecast 2023 – 2030
Polymer Modified Bitumen Market Size, Growth, Analysis | Forecast 2023 – 2030
About Consegic Business Intelligence Pvt Ltd.
Consegic Business Intelligence Pvt Ltd. is the leading research industry that offers contextual and data-centric research software to its customers across the globe. The firm assists its clients to strategize business policies and accomplish sustainable growth in their respective market domains. The industry provides consulting software, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports.
Topnotch research organizations and institutions to comprehend the regional and global commercial status use the data produced by Consegic Business Intelligence Pvt Ltd. Our reports comprise in-depth analytical and statistical analysis on various industries in foremost countries around the globe.
Press Releases:- https://www.consegicbusinessintelligence.com/press-release/lung-surfactants-market
Consegic Business intelligence Pvt Ltd.
Contact no.: (US) (505) 715-4344
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. IndiaShorts takes no editorial responsibility for the same.