Simple yet sophisticated—pink has for long been a color that reflects positivity, warmth, and comfort. In the fashion world, pink is a hue that can fit perfectly in a variety of outfits. From formal to smart casual, you can add this color to your wardrobe without any second thoughts.
Despite its exceptional versatility, there is still some friction seen among men when it comes to pink apparel. The most evident concern is that wearing pink would make men look feminine. In this article, we look at how pink shirts for men are a quality pick for your wardrobe in any season.
Pink Shirts for Men: A Wardrobe Necessity
There are a lot of reasons for you to have a pink shirt in your wardrobe. Here are a few that can convince you to get one for your wardrobe.
- Workplace to Sunday brunch: One of the best qualities of pink shirts is that you can wear them almost anywhere. You can style it to work or for that Sunday brunch with friends and family.
- Ooze with confidence: A man wearing a pink shirt is certainly a sign of confidence. The lack of pink apparel in most wardrobes makes it an exclusive pick for your own. Knowing that you have something that most people don’t, you can style and step out with confidence.
- Styling combinations: Pink shirts for men can be styled with your favorite chinos, jeans, cargos, and even shorts. It can be worn as an overshirt or under your blazer.
The Perfect Selection
There are a lot of things that you must keep in mind before buying pink shirts for men.
- The right shade: You need the right shade of pink that goes best with your skin While paler skin would work best with a deeper tone, a pastel shade would complement your dark skin perfectly.
- Fit: This is very important. You don’t want to buy a shirt only to realize that the fitting is off. The best brands in the market will give you access to a variety of fits like classic, slim, and modern. Buy a fit that aligns perfectly with your body type to avoid any issues with comfort or visual appeal.
- Design: From solids to exciting prints and checks, you can explore your fashion sense with pink. A timeless design can go a long way, providing your wardrobe with exceptional depth.
Getting the Outfit Right
As unique as pink shirts for men are, styling them right can be a challenge. While there are some colors that work perfectly, there are a few that you need to stay away from. Here are some ways you can style your pink shirts:
- Beige chinos: Give your outfit the perfect appeal with pink and beige. Comfortable enough to get you through your day at work, this combination can get you beyond your work hours.
- Dark denim: For those who love dark hues. Pair your pink shirt with a pair of dark jeans for a smart casual look. Throw in your favorite sneakers, and you’re all set for that evening date.
- Blue dress pants: One of the best qualities of pink shirts for men is that you can style them perfect for any formal occasion. Style your pink oxford shirt with navy blue dress pants and a pair of brogues for your next interview or any formal event.
A Quality Pick
The final step is to find yourself a brand that will help you with a quality buy. It is easy for one to feel lost looking at the huge amount of variety available in the market. Our recommendation is to go ahead with a premium fashion brand when buying a pink shirt for men.
A premium brand will ensure the best quality and durability. Andamen is a name you can bank on for all your high-fashion needs. You can explore their collection of high-quality pink shirts for casual, formal, dress, and evening settings.