62,000 applications were submitted for the first season of Shark Tank India. Out of the 198 nominated companies, 67 managed to entice the sharks to finance their ventures, concepts, or ideas.
Although the idea for the show was new, several questioned its likelihood of success. But the response from the crowd was fantastic, and they are already returning with Season 2. It rose to become one of Sony Entertainment Television’s top shows. This show’s second season is anticipated to be much larger and better.
Shark Tank Indian Season 2 Judges
Five of the seven judges from the first season’s panel will be back for season two. As follows:
- Aman Gupta, who is the Co-Founder & CMO of boAt, which is a leading wearable and audio company.
- Namita Thapar, the Executive Director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals. The company manufactures and marketing a wide range of biopharmaceutical products across the globe.
- Anupam Mittal, who is the Founder & CEO of Shaadi.com, which operates globally.
- Vineeta Singh, who is the Co-Founder & CEO of SUGAR Cosmetics, which has its headquarters in Mumbai and was founded in 2015.
- Peyush Bansal, who is Founder & CEO of Lenskart.com, which was founded over a decade ago and today has more than 900 stores across India.
- Amit Jain, who is the CEO & Co-founder of CarDekho Group and InsuranceDekho.com will join as the sixth and the new judge for Season 2 of Shark Tank India.
Ghazal Alagh and Asheer Grover from the first season will not be back again for this season, unfortunately. This is all the information we have on this season’s judges as of now.
Shark Tank Indian Season 2 Host
Rahul Dua, a well-known Indian stand-up comedian, and actor, will take over as host from Ranvijay Singha, who oversaw Season 1 of Shark Tank India.
Shark Tank Indian Season 2 Release Date
Shark Tank India Season 2 will likely run between the months of December 2022 and February 2023, while the precise air date has not yet been announced by the producers. It will be shown on Sony Entertainment Television every Saturday and Sunday, much as in the previous season.