Naveen Jindal, an industrialist, is regarded as a major business figure not only in Haryana but throughout India. Naveen Jindal was born in 1970, the youngest son of entrepreneur Om Prakash Jindal. Naveen Jindal was named one of the top 25 Indians on the World Economic Forum’s annual list of 250 global young leaders in 2006. Naveen is a multi-talented individual who stands out for his sense of commitment, accountability, devotion, sincerity, integrity, and pure enthusiasm in all of his endeavours. He is also the Chairman of Jindal Power Limited, a JSPL subsidiary that operates the 1,000 MW O.P. Jindal Thermal Power Plant in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh is India’s first private sector 1,000 MW plant. Naveen was the former Member of Parliament for the Haryana seat of Kurukshetra. He was the captain of the Indian Shooting team in 2004 and was responsible for the squad’s silver medal performance at the South Asian Federation Games.
Naveen’s father appointed him in control of the group’s struggling Raigarh factory in Chhattisgarh when he returned after earning his MBA. It was a successful experiment. Many challenges with manufacturing and raw materials plagued the plant. Naveen was successful in convincing his father to reinvest in new technology and equipment. At a time when his competitors were concentrated on developing production facilities, he obtained access to raw resources such as coal and iron ore. He has maintained this concentration on basic materials ever since. Here are some of the most inspirational and motivational quotes of Naveen Jindal.
- Our generation has grown up in an assertive India, confident of meeting our aspirations, secure in our abilities, we have the right to dream and build a life on our own terms.
- Our country’s growing pool of educated and skilled men and women will drive social and economic change.
- Majority of our population comprises youth who are aspiring for opportunities. And for us to provide these opportunities, we need to grow and for growth, we need to co-operate, collaborate and co-exist with our neighbours.
- Unfair to even suggest that the bids were low, infact the bids were substantially above the base prices set by the government.
- The India of our dreams is waiting to be built. We have been provided a strong political and economic foundation; it is up to us, to build an inclusive and equitable society. I am confident the youth of India is conscious of its role and will discharge this responsibility with deep commitment and rightful conduct.
- A healthy India lies in the healthy body and mind of its citizens.
In 2016, the World Steel Association named Mr Jindal Industry Communicator of the Year. For converting a faltering steel business into an Asian blue-chip juggernaut, he was named one of Fortune magazine’s 25 Hottest People in Business in Asia. He is the President of the Indian Flag Foundation. He received the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Award in the field of energy and infrastructure in 2010.
JSPL can now produce iron at its Chhattisgarh facility, which is the nation’s biggest coal-based facility, as well as units in Odisha and Jharkhand. They’ve also devised a technique for generating electricity from sponge debris.