Applications for the post of Assistant Professor along with other posts has been invited by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission from Candidates. The online site of UPPSC, uppsc.up.nic.in has provided the eligible candidates with the option to apply for the posts. 1st July, 2021 has been decided as the final date for sending applications for the posts.
The UPPSC has also made it evidently clear that only online applications on the website shall be entertained and any other application sent through other means would not be taken into consideration.
According to the UPPSC, these are the vacancies for the below mentioned posts:
- U.P. Horriculture and food processing deptt – 14 posts.
- Training division, state planning institute, U.P. Lucknow – 1 post.
- State Planning Institute (Naveen Prabhag), Uttar Pradesh Kalakankar Bhawan Lucknow – 1 post.
- Economic and Statistic division – 2 posts.
- Social welfare department, U.P – 4 posts.
- Medical education deptt. U.P. (Allopathy) – 102 posts.
- Medical and health services, U.P – 1 post.
- Town and country planning deptt, U.P – 3 posts.
- Directorate of national cadet corps, U.P – 1 post.
- Uttar Pradesh Ayush (Unani) deptt – 1 post.
With the same, the UPPSC has also updated the structure for application fees for the interested candidates. An amount of ₹105/- is to be paid by the interested candidates from the General and OBC category, as of for the SC,ST category candidates they are asked to pay a fee of ₹65/- for application and the candidates applying from the PH category will have to pay ₹25/-. In order to get further details, the candidates can visit the official website of UPPSC.