The Indian Premier League (IPL) 2023 is expected to take place between April and March 2023. The tournament will start right after the end of Australia’s tour of India on 22nd March 2023. IPL fans around the world find it convenient to bet on the event using their phones. There is a range of online apps available.
Wondering which apps are the best to use in 2023? Let’s help you understand which IPL betting app offers bonus codes, support virtual sports, gives you high odds, and also lets you watch live streaming.
Best IPL Betting Apps
- They provide easy and unidentified account setup
- Simple prompt deposits via UPI and Bank Transfer
- New players get a lucrative welcome bonus
- Admission to the best IPL betting odds
- An extensive sportsbook
- Impeccable customer service.
- Incredible welcome bonus codes
- Easy to use for beginners
- Runs fast on all devices
- They make it truly easy to deposit using PhonePe, UPI, and more
- One of the most favored IPL live betting platforms
- Bet365 offers the major selection of IPL betting markets
- They provide more pioneering features than any other betting app
- You have access to FREE IPL live streaming
- They are one of the most reliable betting operators in the world
- Many suitable payment options
- Great mobile user-friendliness
- Quick and easy registration
- Many odds on esports
- Friendly user interface
- First-class Customer Support
The tournament will feature ten teams, counting the defending champions from the earlier season, the Gujarat Titans. An auction for the sought-after league was held in December of the preceding year for teams to get new players. Sam Curran turned out to be the costliest player, purchased by the “Punjab Kings”.
The IPL 2023 league structure is expected to have more games than the preceding season, which would be played in a double-round style at numerous sites across India rather than merely in Mumbai, Pune, and Ahmedabad as was the case last season.
Star Sports Network, is the official broadcaster of the IPL 2023 in India. This implies that users will be able to watch all of the IPL 2023 matches on Star Sports Channels. Since Viacom 18 owns the tournament’s digital rights, live streaming of the matches will be available on the Jio TV app. Good News! Jio is to stream IPL in 2023 for free. The tournament will be broadcasted on Times Internet and Viacom 18, outside India. Jio Fiber offers a wide range of unlimited plans.
The 2023 edition of the IPL is the 16th Season of IPL. Tata will undertake the mantle of sponsor in the present season of IPL. Accordingly, it will be called “TATA IPL”. The IPL is played in the Twenty20 set-up. It was recognized by the Board of Control of Cricket in India (BCCI) in the year 2007. 2023 marks 16 years of the beginning of this cricketing tournament. The tournament of the IPL will be divided into matches of group stages.
IPL 2023 Broadcasting TV Channel List
IPL 2023 Live Telecast Channel: IPL 2023 will be broadcasted on the Star India Network in the Indian subcontinent, which will give coverage in eight languages – English, Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada.
The broadcast partners: to provide live coverage for the IPL 2023
- Star Sports (India and its Sub-continent)
- Fox Sports (Australia)
- Sky Sports Cricket (the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland)
- SuperSport (South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa)
- Times Internet(USA, Canada, Middle East)
- Sky Sport NZ (New Zealand)
- Geo Super (Pakistan)
- Flow Sports (Caribbean)
- Gazi TV (Bangladesh)
- Radio Television Afghanistan (Afghanistan)
- Fox Networks Group (South East Asia)
- Digicel (Pacific Islands)
- Yupp TV (Australia, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Maldives, Japan, Central Asia, Central & South America, Continental Europe, and Southeast Asia (except Malaysia, and Singapore)
- StarHub TV+ (Singapore, Malaysia & Hong Kong).
The countdown for the Indian Premier League 2023 has started. Find the betting application that best suits your needs. Watch and enjoy IPL 2023 from the comfort of the couch!
Disclaimer: Gambling involves an element of financial risk and may be addictive. Please play responsibly and at your own risk. This post contains material that may or may not be legal in your country. Please play/not play subject to applicable law.