Union Budget 2021 : Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Monday revised the MSP and announced that it will be 1.5 times greater than the previous one, She added that Rs 75,000 crore has been provided to farmers so far.
- 1000 more Mandis to be added with name of E-Nam
- Agri credit target increased by 16 lakh crore
- Over Rs 75,000 crore paid for wheat procurement
- Total amount paid to paddy farmers surged to Rs 1.72 lakh crore
- Increase in agriculture credit target to Rs 16.5 lakh crore
- Agri Infra to be further strengthen