Venkatesh Prabhu Kasthuri Raja is the real name of the Tami superstar Dhanush. Dhanush is a multitalented personality he is an actor, director, lyricist, writer, producer & playback singer. Dhanush mainly works in Tamil cinema. In 2002, Dhanush acted for the first time in the film Thulluvadho llamai. From then on he had worked in more than 40 films. His film Maari was a blockbuster. Apart from films, Dhanush is known for his song ‘Why this Kolaveri Di’. This song became the first Indian music video to cross 100 million views on Youtube. Dhanush is married to Aishwarya, the daughter of megastar Rajnikanth.
Achievements of Dhanush :
- Dhanush has won 2 National Film Awards for his acting in the films Aadukalam & Asuran. He has also won 2 National Film Awards for best producer.
- In 2013, Dhanush has been awarded Filmfare Award for the movie Raanjhanaa.
- Dhanush has won a total of 7 Filmfare Award South.
Motivational & Inspirational Quotes of Dhanush :
1. “I don’t know why, but rain comes into my head the minute I think of my childhood.”
2. “I am far more confident now because of the love people have showered on me. Their acceptance is what keeps me going.”
3. “I had to fight; I had to fall, and I had to get hurt to be where I am.”
4. “If I was not an actor, I would have been working in a five-star hotel as a chef.”
5. “People find pleasure in hating someone. I think it’s the beginning of kali. If someone has betrayed you, it’s understandable that you hate them. But hating someone you don’t even know… that’s something I will never understand.”
From a chef at a hotel to one of the highest-paid Indian actor. The journey of Dhanush was not easy but he used his talents & improved his skills continuously.
These were some of the motivational & inspirational quotes of Dhanush.